Citi Vacancies 2022 – Citi Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng | Citi Operational Risk Sr Analyst Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng.South Africa Government Jobs 2022.Operational Risk Sr Analyst Jobs On Citi Careers Portal At www.citigroup.com.Job Opportunity Active In Citi South Africa.Government Job Vacancies In South Africa.Latest Jobs In Johannesburg.Operational Risk Sr Analyst Job Application.Operational Risk Sr Analyst Jobs Near Me |
Good News For Job Seekers In Gauteng For Citi Vacancies 2021. This Job Provides Awesome Opportunities For New Aspirants. All Updates Are Available At. Za.defencejobsalert.com Regarding Jobs In Johannesburg. Here Are Vacancies On The Official Website For Citi.
Here Some Most Fantastic Vacancies List Of Citi. Our Page Involves The Most Relevant Government Jobs Of The Gauteng. Citi Jobs Are Currently Available In Johannesburg For Operational Risk Sr Analyst Vacancies. Our Page Will Provide All Up-to-date Info About Citi. Stay Connected With Our Page For Further Notification About Future Citi Jobs.
Citi Jobs 2022 – Apply For Operational Risk Sr Analyst Job Vacancy @ www.citigroup.com
Citi Published a Notification To Hiring Operational Risk Sr Analyst, Candidates Who Are Eligible For The Position. Get all information about Citi Operational Risk Sr Analyst Job Vacancy in South Africa. Citi Jobs Opening 2021 is open to qualified candidates. After selection, the expected salary for this position is R 63 570 per month.
Citi Operational Risk Sr Analyst Jobs – Overview
|Citi Vacancies Open for Profile||Operational Risk Sr Analyst Jobs|
|Salary||R 63 570 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Johannesburg|
|Job Types||Citi Jobs In Gauteng|
Detailed Job Description About Citi Careers 2021
The Operational Risk Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Establishes and oversees the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- independently asses risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk, risk for example.
- Looks for ways to improve the current process and share best practices with senior leadership.
- Participates in senior leadership meetings to analyze documentation and processes to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed.
- Assists senior level management in gathering data and information for executive level reporting and to take ownership of specified projects and tasks.
- Builds trusted internal and external customer relationships.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of Financial Crimes, AML Investigations, or Operational Risk experience
- Minimum 1 year of Operational Leadership Experience including delivering in a high-volume, goal-based production/operations-based environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting