Fidelity Services Group Vacancies 2022 | Fidelity Services Group Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng | Fidelity Services Group Diplomatic Area Manager Jobs In Pretoria, Gauteng.South Africa Government Jobs 2022.Diplomatic Area Manager Jobs On Fidelity Services Group Careers Portal At www.fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr.Job Opportunity Active In Fidelity Services Group South Africa.Government Job Vacancies In South Africa.Latest Jobs In Pretoria.Diplomatic Area Manager Job Application.Diplomatic Area Manager Jobs Near Me |
www.fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr Vacancies 2022: Good News For Job Seekers In Gauteng For “Fidelity Services Group Vacancies 2022 Application Form”. This Job Provides Awesome “Fidelity Services Group Job Opportunities” For New Aspirants. All Updates Are Available At. Za.defencejobsalert.com Regarding “Fidelity Services Group Jobs In Pretoria”. Here Are Vacancies On The Official Website For Fidelity Services Group.
Vacancies At Fidelity Services Group: Here Some Most Fantastic Vacancies List Of Fidelity Services Group. Our Page Involves The Most Relevant “Government Jobs In Gauteng”. “Fidelity Services Group Jobs Available In Pretoria” For Diplomatic Area Manager Vacancies. Our Page Will Provide All Up-to-date Info About Fidelity Services Group. Stay Connected With Our Page For Further Notification About Future “Fidelity Services Group Vacancies”.
Fidelity Services Group Jobs 2022- Apply For Diplomatic Area Manager Job Vacancy @ www.fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr
Fidelity Services Group Diplomatic Area Manager Vacancies 2022: Fidelity Services Group Published a Notification To Hiring Diplomatic Area Manager, Candidates Who Are Eligible For The Position. Get all information about Fidelity Services Group Diplomatic Area Manager Job Vacancy in South Africa. “Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancies 2022” is open to qualified candidates. After selection, the expected salary for this position is R 18 348 per month.
Fidelity Services Group Diplomatic Area Manager Jobs – Overview
|Hiring Agency||Fidelity Services Group|
|Fidelity Services Group Vacancies Open for Profile||Diplomatic Area Manager Jobs|
|Salary||R 18 348 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Pretoria|
|Job Types||Fidelity Services Group Jobs In Gauteng|
Detailed Job Description About Fidelity Services Group Careers 2022
Purpose of the role:
reporting to the Regional Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage several Operations Managers in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, fleet management, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent. PSIRA Grade A registered.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills, are essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on the site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly
- Formulate disciplinary actions
- Ensuring the timeous submission of employment forms to the Regional Office.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management
- Investigating incidents and reporting on such
- Must have sound knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Management System.
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication direction & skills
- Development of others
- Customer focus
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.