MSA Outsourcing Vacancies 2022 – Current Government Vacancies In MSA Outsourcing | MSA Outsourcing Customer Aftercare Agent Jobs In Johannesburg, Gauteng.South Africa Jobs In MSA Outsourcing.Customer Aftercare Agent Jobs On MSA Outsourcing Careers Portal At www.msaos.com.Job Opportunity Active In MSA Outsourcing South Africa.Government Job Vacancies In South Africa.Latest Jobs In Johannesburg.Customer Aftercare Agent Job Application.Customer Aftercare Agent Jobs Near Me |
Good News For Job Seekers In Gauteng For MSA Outsourcing Vacancies 2022 . This Job Provides Awesome Opportunities For New Aspirants. All Updates Are Available At. za.defencejobsalert.com Regarding Jobs In Johannesburg. Here Are Vacancies On The Official Website For MSA Outsourcing.
Here Some Most Fantastic Vacancies List Of MSA Outsourcing. Our Page Involves The Most Relevant Government Jobs Of The Gauteng. MSA Outsourcing Jobs Are Currently Available In Johannesburg For Customer Aftercare Agent Vacancies. Our Page Will Provide All Up-to-date Info About MSA Outsourcing. Stay Connected With Our Page For Further Notification About Future MSA Outsourcing Jobs.
MSA Outsourcing Jobs 2022 – Apply For Customer Aftercare Agent Job Vacancy @ www.msaos.com
MSA Outsourcing Published a Notification To Hiring Customer Aftercare Agent, Candidates Who Are Eligible For The Position. Get all information about MSA Outsourcing Customer Aftercare Agent Job Vacancy in South Africa. MSA Outsourcing Jobs Opening 2022 is open to qualified candidates. After selection, the expected salary for this position is R5 000 – R10 000 a month .
MSA Outsourcing Customer Aftercare Agent Jobs – Overview
|Hiring Agency||MSA Outsourcing|
|MSA Outsourcing Vacancies Open for Profile||Customer Aftercare Agent Jobs|
|Salary||R5 000 – R10 000 a month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Johannesburg|
|Job Types||MSA Outsourcing Jobs In Gauteng|
Detailed Job Description About MSA Outsourcing Careers 2022
· Priorities and process accurate customer orders and requests
· Investigate and resolve customer queries. This will include assisting customers who may have receive their orders late, have received the wrong product or have received faulty products whist ensuring timely solutions
· Telephone call answering and responding to emails/online chat in a professional and courteous manner, reflecting the company brand ethos
· Ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with the customer and logistic partners to ensure a fast resolution
· Represent the brand. As the voice of the company, you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant, and extraordinary customer experience.
· Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Providing pro-active solutions
· Experience in an Administrator role within a retail environment
· Highly organized with great attention to detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum of 2 years’ working experience as Customer Aftercare Agent or similar position.
· Ability to follow procedures and regulations
· Ability to remain calm in a stressful situation
· Fluent in English
· Delivery of high service level to customers
· Experience working under pressure and to targets
About the Position:
· Hours of work: 9 to 7
· Salary: Market Related and commensurate with applicants past work experience and skill level
· Position: Full time / Permanent
· Position Location: Houghton, Johannesburg Gauteng
· Remote Work: No
How to apply
To proceed with your application please follow the below instructions.
1. Please complete the online application form by following the below link.
2. You will need to send the following supporting documents via email as per the instructions given within the online application form.
a. A copy of your ID Document
b. A professional CV in PDF Format
c. A copy of your Matric Certificate
d. All Tertiary Educational Transcripts if available
e. Any Relevant Professional or Educational Certificates or Diplomas obtained
f. Voice note – 1 min in length. Describing a bit more about yourself and why you are suited for the role for which you are most suited and applying for.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R5,000.00 – R10,000.00 per month