Rand Water Vacancies 2022 | Current Government Vacancies In Rand Water | Rand Water Personal Assistant Jobs In Glenvista, Gauteng.South Africa Government Jobs 2022.Personal Assistant Jobs On Rand Water Careers Portal At www.randwater.co.za.Job Opportunity Active In Rand Water South Africa.Government Job Vacancies In South Africa.Latest Jobs In Glenvista.Vacancies In Rand Water.Personal Assistant Jobs Near Me |
www.randwater.co.za Vacancies 2022: Good News For Job Seekers In Gauteng For “Rand Water Vacancies 2022 Application Form” . This Job Provides Awesome Job Opportunities For New Aspirants. All Updates Are Available At. Za.defencejobsalert.com Regarding “Jobs In Glenvista”. Here Are Vacancies On The Official Website For Rand Water.
Vacancies At Rand Water: Here Some Most Fantastic Vacancies List Of Rand Water. Our Page Involves The Most Relevant “Government Jobs In Gauteng”. “Rand Water Jobs Available In Glenvista” For Personal Assistant Vacancies. Our Page Will Provide All Up-to-date Info About Rand Water. Stay Connected With Our Page For Further Notification About Future “Rand Water Vacancies”.
Rand Water Jobs 2022 – Apply For Personal Assistant Job Vacancy @ www.randwater.co.za
Rand Water Personal Assistant Vacancies 2022: Rand Water Published a Notification To Hiring Personal Assistant, Candidates Who Are Eligible For The Position. Get all information about Rand Water Personal Assistant Job Vacancy in South Africa. “Rand Water Job Vacancies 2022” is open to qualified candidates. After selection, the expected salary for this position is R 12 058 per month .
Rand Water Personal Assistant Jobs – Overview
|Hiring Agency||Rand Water|
|Rand Water Vacancies Open for Profile||Personal Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||R 12 058 per month|
|Job Location||Jobs In Glenvista|
|Job Types||Rand Water Jobs In Gauteng|
Detailed Job Description About Rand Water Careers 2022
Job Advert Summary
Managing, assisting and supporting the Chief Strategy Officer by providing an efficient, effective and smooth running of secretarial service for the Business Unit.
- Business Administration/ Advanced Secretarial Diploma or related field.
- 5 years’ working experience in an executive secretarial environment.
- Exposure to a Project Office environment.
- Managing the Office Operations.
- Accurate and efficient typing and filing of general correspondence, minutes, memorandums, presentations.
- Generate reports, agenda’s, budgets, project plans and schedules as well as other specific and general administrative duties.
- Receiving visitors, scheduling appointments and booking of venues, receiving and making of phone calls.
- Enabling the Business Unit to achieve its objective by providing effective assistance to Senior Management.
- Maintaining an efficient filing system for the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Organising travel arrangements for both domestic and international trips.
- Manager Chief Strategy Officer’s office budget.
- Prepare presentations.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- SAP Knowledge
- Public Relations Knowledge
- Budget Management
- Good telephone skills
- Good listening skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Accurate typing ability
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be innovative
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to guard against sensitive (Confidential) information